OffiDocs launches XLinux, a new web extension to have a Linux running in your web browser.
Web extension that provides a Linux virtual machine with a console. Web extension available in Chrome WebStore and FireFox Addon:
XLinux is a terminal emulator of an online Linux that is compliant with all the modern web browsers. It provides a Linux virtual machine with the following features:
- Web based Linux virtual machine to securely access the files from any device.
- Linux virtual machine without having to download anything.
- Linux client requiring no installation.
- Common Linux network configuration with access to the Internet.
- Support of framebuffer.
- Gnu C compiler.
- Secure storage (client based AES encryption).
- Hardware Specifications of Emulated hardware: 32-Bit OR1000 Emulator with MMU, TICK counter and PIC (OR1K Specification), 32 MB RAM (alterable), UART 16550 connected to a terminal, Ethernet MAC controller, Audio controller, Real time clock Interrupt controller, Linux Terminal Emulator Linux 3.16, Busybox and much much more
- Linux - packages installed: DirectFB-examples, gcc, nbench, Frodo,joe, ncurses-des, SDL-dev, ncurses,alsa, SDL, libjpeg-turbo, nmap, openssh, libpng, bc, links,openssl, certs, binutils, prboom, lua, scummvm, lynx, strace,directfb, make, dosbox, monkey, tslib, freetype, fontconfig, pixman,musl-dev, zlib, zlib-dev, frotz, musl, gcc-libs, nano, libX11,xkbcomp, font, mesa, xorg-server, glxgears, xinit, xclock, xterm,twm, xeyes, xcalc, expat, libffi, cairo, wayland, libdrm,mtdev, eudev, libxkbcommon, weston, xsetroot, curl, fltk, dillo,toppler, mplayer, frontier, alsa-utils, ltrace, htop, libevdev, libinput,compilepackages, autoconf, vim, git, file, screen, aalib, bb,libevent, libevent-dev, automake, m4, perl, ruby, php, flisp,python, tcl, tmux.