OffiDocs launches the web extension MessageGram, a Telegram web client.
Web extension for messaging using Telegram. Web extension available in Chrome WebStore and FireFox Addon:
This is an extension, named MessageGram, is a web extension that provides a Telegram web client to send and receive messages while you are integrated with the rest of the OffiDocs apps that allows you to create and edit documents, spreadsheets, images, videos, audio and music.
Its main features are inherited from a Telegram client:
- Allows users to send messages and receive messages, images, photos, videos, audio, and multiple file formats.
- Use end to end encryption channels.
- The accounts are linked to their phone numbers.
- Account verification are carried out using SMS or phone calls.
- Allow groups that can have up to 5000 members. - Use of emoticons and stickers. - Fully integrated with mobile and desktop Telegram clients.
- Login integrated with the rest of the OffiDocs applications.
This MessageGram extension also allows to capture a browser link, copy it in the clipboards, and use it later on to send a Telegram message.
A guide about how to use this app can be found at https://telegram.org/apps.
MessageGram uses the same type of license than Telegram. GPLv3. Hence it can be installed and distributed for free.
This app is developed by http://www.offidocs.com